Follow | Dashboard


Hey,welcome to my blog.bla bla bla

Entry | About | Credit


I'm dying

Aku dah cukup tercabar dah dengan semua benda yang berlaku dalam 2011 ni. Masalah dengan kawan, masalah dengan keluarga, love problem like I'd let go the person I love the most. Aih, Allah uji aku banyak tahun ni, sangat banyak. Kesabaran aku tercabar ok :') I'm just hoping all these things can make me more matured in my life. I also hope, I can face all the challenge in this world. Nak ingat kisah lama lama pon tak boleh jugak, life must go on. Aku pon ada prinsip aku sendiri, maybe semua benda yang menggembirakan aku, menyedihkan aku, kecewa kan aku ni ujian bg aku. Allah nak aku makin kuat. Hee, aku harap aku akan teruskan hidup aku dengan okay and I will never and ever look back. 

So say Hi to 2012 eventhough I'm not ready to face it actually, but I have to. To be honest, I hope 2012 can be a wonderful and amazning year for me. I think, 2011 are not sooooo ok with my life. Me got many problems like seriusly. Nah, do pray for me and wish me luck for a new year :">

Older post